Another little problem

The creative version of fwsim tells me that the license is valid until 7/04/24 then what happens

Hi,

if you have purchased FWsim Creative Edition, and you see “license valid until”, it probably means FWsim is not properly activated yet.

Please follow the link that is contained in the order confirmation email. It will give you the steps to activate your license. If that doesn’t work, feel free to post again or send us an email.

Best Regards,
Lukas

1 Like

The problem is still there i don’t know whats wrong

1 Like

When i open fwsim pro it says fwsim pro not creative but i bought the creative edition not pro and when i open help license info and upgrade it says on the top this is a time limited trial but i bought and followed the steps why it keeps doing this?

1 Like

FWsim Pro and FWsim Creative Edition are two separate installations. Please try this:

1. Download the license file to your Desktop
  2. from the Windows start menu, start “FWsim” (not “FWsim Pro”).
  3. Click File → Open
  4. Select the license file from your Desktop

Does that work?

1 Like

Listen i have the pro version license that expires ok but i want the creative version that of course i bought so i don’t know what is the problem here but i need to do all over again can you help me please :pleading_face: need this i already have the basic version that i bought from steam.

1 Like

If you can’t fix the problem than i have to block the payment and do it again

1 Like

Thanks for the update. I’ll get back to you via email to try and resolve this.

1 Like

Ok now that I downloaded the license at my new link it says license granted to my name without telling me anymore that it expires in a certain time this means I can use it all the time thanks for the help

1 Like

If one day i chanche computer how can i move my license from one conputer to another?

1 Like

Good to hear it works now.

When you change computer in the future, simply use the same link to activate on your new computer.

Best Regards,
Lukas

1 Like

Thank you so much for your time and help

2 Likes