Désordre attribution adressage systeme cobra

Bonjour

j’utilise version beta je ne sais pas si c’est lié à cela

systeme exportation : cobra

quand j’attribue comme d’habitude automatiquement l’adresse pour les produits cela ne me les met pas dans l’ordre en fonction de l’avancée du spectacle il y a t’il une nouvelle configuration à faire ?

je vais tenter d’être plus clair par les images

sur cette photo on peut voir que sur mon module 3 ça commence à la ligne 11 et pas à la ligne 1

fw2
dans systeme d’exportation j’ai mis comme d’habitude cela

fw3
et j’ai attribué à mon module comme je fais parfois deux positions

avant ça me mettais correctement dans l’ordre mais plus maintenant est ce normal ?

j’ai eu beau changer l’assignation pins ça fait pareil

1 Like

Hi,

thanks for your message. I understand that you get a channel configuration that you did not expect.

Would you be able to send me your show file via private message or via email? This is to make sure I really understand your situation. Your file will be treated confidentially and only used to solved this problem.

Best Regards,
Lukas

1 Like

Thanks for sending over your data.

I can confirm that in situations where you have one module covering two positions, and when the show is configured to order “by time”, then sometimes the pins will be out of order. This is a bug in FWsim.

We’re working on a solution, I’ll let you know when we have one.

1 Like

We have fixed this problem, a bugfix update will be released in about 15 minutes. You can install it from the Help menu.

The problem was this: When one module is used for several positions, and you then have “Sort by time” activated in the export settings, the sort order would not be correct.

To solve this, we made a simple change to the way the channels are ordered. This should only affect shows where one module is used for multiple positions.

Please let me know if this fixes your issue.

Best Regards,
Lukas

1 Like

thank you for being quick it’s ok bug fixed

1 Like