[Feature Request] Relative Rotation

It would be absolutely wonderful if there was a [checkbox] on the stepper/firework properties tab that allowed us to select between whether the angles chosen are relative to the position of the lines and points; rather than the world.

Example: I’ve placed 5 lines on my show scene. Each radiating outward from a central point. Choosing what angles to use at the start/end of each stepper line so that they are all the same (relative to each other) is extremely difficult.

Likewise - if I have to move those position lines later - I also have to go into each and every stepper and adjust the angles to match the position changes. That has proven to be exhausting.

1 Like

Hi Jaguar,

this makes perfect sense. This is high priority for us and I hope we’ll be able to implement this in one of the next update.

Best Regards,
Lukas

1 Like

Any progress on this topic because it’s really one of the few things that drives me crazy? If anyone has a trick for managing mortar rotation without struggling, I’m all ears.

1 Like

If you’re using Creative Edition or Pro, there’s some options called Allow changing of “Firework Rotation” and “Allow rotation front/back” in the Preferences.

2 Likes

Thank you. I already did that but still… I have hard time. Maybe I do something wrong when I’m creating 3D Models… or I will get use to it…

1 Like