Feature Request: Shoot fireworks live with your keyboard

hay alguna forma de poder disparar los fuegos artificiales de forma manual?
en que caso de poder como se hace?
me explico: yo coloco los fuegos artificiales en el panel y luego asigno una letra o numero del teclado de mi pc y cuando pulso esa tecla se dispara ese fuego artificial.

automatically translated:

Is there any way to shoot the fireworks manually?
If so, how is it done?
I mean: I place the fireworks in the panel and then I assign a letter or number of the keyboard of my pc and when I press that key that firework is triggered.

Hi,

thanks for your idea. You’re asking about a feature where you can assign keys on the keyboard to fireworks, and then play them live as the music plays. (I have renamed your topic to reflect that, and added an English translation so everyone can read along).

This is currently not possible, but I’ve been thinking about that for quite some time.
Anyone else here interested in a feature like that?

Hola,

gracias por tu idea. Estás preguntando por una función en la que puedes asignar teclas del teclado a los fuegos artificiales, y luego tocarlos en directo mientras suena la música. (He cambiado el nombre de tu tema para reflejar eso, y he añadido una traducción al inglés para que todo el mundo pueda leerlo).

Esto no es posible actualmente, pero he estado pensando en ello durante bastante tiempo.
¿Alguien más aquí está interesado en una característica como esa?

Traducción realizada con la versión gratuita del traductor www.DeepL.com/Translator

Yes, this would be a really cool feature to have. Maybe we can add it to my list of things that would be cool to have in fwsim. Just so everyone has a place to document all of their wishlist items.

You mean be doing a live stream with music and then Live fire the fireworks?!?!? That sounds amazing!

1 Like

That would be a very nice Feature!

But please with MIDI Support for example like an Launchpad.

1 Like