First try on a Show

This was my First try on (kind of) sync Show, took me I think about 6hours (nothing special). I hope someone likes it and if you have tips or recommendations what I could do better, please tell me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello Waldemar, as you have already written yourself: “nothing special”. But the point of this program is to try out effects and other possibilities. In your show, from my point of view, it was the camera ride. You will get a like from me for this. What we both have to (can) work on is the synchronization of music and ignition points. I discovered another thing in common: If I saw correctly, your bridge is floating in the air (in my show it’s a sailing ship that should actually be deeper in the water)

.In the beginning my bridge stood alone until I gradually added sailboats, an extension and finally an island.
In any case, your video encourages me to include a tracking shot at the next show. I’m looking forward to your next video, with best regards, Bernd

3 Likes

Thank you for your Input. Yes the syncro with music is difficult Task which need asap improvement. The floating bridge is the preset which you can select in World Presets, need to make a custom one with more points where I can shoot. The Camera tracking need also a little time to get use to.

Will post another Show maybe on Sunday or even erlier. Have a great Week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

First efforts always leave you feeling like you have so much to learn, especially after watching a few good examples here, then comparing them to your own work. I believe you will with practice, quickly master the techniques required to synchronize your audio track and firework timing.

Just keep experimenting and check out a few of the FWsim tutorials that can be found on YouTube.
I find having a few saved projects helps, if you get stumped on one, save it and open another project that works specifically on the effect you’re looking to create. be it a firework sequence or camera transition.

It’s just like riding a bike! :wink:

2 Likes