FWsim 3.5 Beta Feedback

Yes i use the multi mode, and yes it is useful, all those points are just wishlist for the future :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey! sorry I meant to reply to you but I did end it making fwsim to work! I just had to make a new user on windows that’s all.

1 Like

I think one thing that I would love to see happen with FWsim would be simulated wind in the game, for example, in real life, fireworks move in a direction wherever the wind direction is, so I would definitely love to see that sometime in the future!

2 Likes

in beta 3.5.0.108 the fireworks do not emit light on the ground and on 3D.

When I edit the Flame Jet (Explo WaverFlamer 2024) in fireworks editor to make it 1 second.
In the fireworks effect selection visual it lasts 1 second but when I place it in the show it repeats to make 3 seconds.

Thanks for reporting. I’ll have a look!

1 Like

in beta 3.5.0.109, the flame jet edit works well now, but the lighting emits fireworks on the ground and the 3d is still not present.

Here is a video that shows the difference between Before beta and beta 3.5.0.109

Thanks for reporting!

Regarding the flamejet issue, you mention that it is solved now. Let me know if it happens again.

Regarding the light on environment, I can confirm that. This will be solved in the next beta update.

1 Like

The new Water Deleting tool doesnt work. If i want to say where water can flow, fwsim shuts down.

1 Like

Thanks. This has been fixed today, please do another update to version 3.5.0.113.

Also, please note that with the water removal tool you can indicate where you do NOT want water to flow. It’s like an eraser. It does not add water, it only removes.

1 Like