Labels ---How to customise

Is there a way to make a custom labels? There is a bunch of information on the default label export setting that is not needed. It cuts off other information like long product names. Why does the Cue number say Line? I just need a way to put on the labels the information i need and get rid of what i don’t. I would like a simple label with Product Name, Position, Mod Number, Cue and Angle. I would like to be able to print a label for each product so one label per cake or single shot.

2 Likes

Hi,

thanks for your feedback on the labels. We are currently preparing a new update for FWsim Pro and we will have a look at how we can improve the label functionality. I will post here when we have news on that.

Lukas

2 Likes

Good evening. Any word on the Label update? I would like to be able to remove lines and make others lcross the entire label if possible.

1 Like

Hi,

thanks for checking back in - it got delayed because of the work on the new graphics update. Label improvements are on our roadmap for the December FWsim Pro update. Will post back here.

Best Regards,
Lukas

1 Like

Any updates on this?

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder. Not yet, but I will move it back up on our list of priorities!

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this got delayed and it will likely not be completed any time soon. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience! In the meantime, if you or someone else has additional ideas about label export, please post them here.

Best Regards,
Lukas

2 Likes