Labels ---How to customise

Is there a way to make a custom labels? There is a bunch of information on the default label export setting that is not needed. It cuts off other information like long product names. Why does the Cue number say Line? I just need a way to put on the labels the information i need and get rid of what i don’t. I would like a simple label with Product Name, Position, Mod Number, Cue and Angle. I would like to be able to print a label for each product so one label per cake or single shot.

1 Like

Hi,

thanks for your feedback on the labels. We are currently preparing a new update for FWsim Pro and we will have a look at how we can improve the label functionality. I will post here when we have news on that.

Lukas

2 Likes

Good evening. Any word on the Label update? I would like to be able to remove lines and make others lcross the entire label if possible.

1 Like

Hi,

thanks for checking back in - it got delayed because of the work on the new graphics update. Label improvements are on our roadmap for the December FWsim Pro update. Will post back here.

Best Regards,
Lukas

1 Like