London Fireworks 2019 Recreation

Hi FWsim Community!

I’m very happy to announce my first show on FWsim Creative Edition: a London NYE 2019 Fireworks recreation: London Is Open! I really hope you guys enjoy it! The 2021 is on its way!
@Lukas
@jstnrye19
@Scampoli_Fireworks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xNp8uZKyx0

Wow! Good job. How did you realize the choreo on the London Eye?

That’s awesome! I like the camerawork a lot, it really looks like a TV broadcast.

1 Like

Hi! I had to create 32 positions on the London Eye. And I used a Single Firework on each one of these positions. Then, I synchronized them in the timeline. I hope I helped (sorry about my English, I’m from Brazil haha).

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I like using the real camera angles from BBC! It looks A LOT MORE realistic!

Thank you so much!
@Lukas please add the zoom in-out option for the camera. :blush:

1 Like

I zoomed using 2 camera angles. For example, I putted a camera right on the front of the London Eye. Then, I copied and pasted the same angle right above this angle. Then, I went a bit further with the camera. I hope it helped you! I love your shows!

1 Like

Can you show me a tutorial how to make the camera zoom? I hope it helpul for me!

1 Like

I’ll make one in the future! I’ll teach how to put the fireworks on the London Eye and I’ll show how to to the zooming!