Online Fireworks Database

The Fireworks Database isn’t working. Can i get help to fix it

What it says: Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a “web.config” configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its “mode” attribute set to “Off”.
How do i get to these? I can’t find it.

1 Like

Thank you. This is a problem on our end and should be fixed within the next 2-3 days. I’ll post back here when it’s solved.

Best Regards,
Lukas

2 Likes

Thanks! Hope yall fix it soon!

1 Like

Any updates on the fixing progress?

1 Like

It’s back online now. Thanks for your patience.

We also made the following changes and improvements:

• We will check and unlock newly added collections more often. This process took a long time in the past, and we apologize for that.
  • There is a minimum of 5 effects per uploaded collection.
  • It is now possible to add a longer description text to your collection.
  • When downloading a collection and going back to the list, you now jump to the same scroll position where you left.
3 Likes

Is there a way to add a search feature in the online database. It is hard to scroll through you loose your place a lot when looking around.

2 Likes

In the newest update, you will probably get lost less because the scroll position is restored when you go back to the main list.

We would like to add a search functionality in a future update.

2 Likes

It should be fixed now. If there are still problems, please post here again.

Best Regards,
Lukas

2 Likes