Problem loadin real location only on basic not on creative edition why this is happening

what the hell is happening please fix this

1 Like

Im unfortunately having the same issue, ive been trying to resolve it for a couple of days now

1 Like

i dont get it in the creative version its working fine i just made a show i really dont get it

1 Like

Uploading: IMG_20240421_020337.jpg…

1 Like

Thanks everyone for reporting. The error message indicates that your computer is unable to contact Googles servers, which provides the images. We just tested this on several editions of FWsim, and everything seemed to work fine.

For everyone still having this problem, please answer these questions here or via private message:

1. Please try again loading the Real Location, and enter coordinates 0 / 0. (This is a place on the ocean). Does the loading process work?
  2. Which country are you in at the moment?
  3. Which edition of FWsim are you using?

Best Regards,
Lukas

2 Likes

i m in italy and this is happening only on basic edition and not in creative edition this is strange

1 Like

Thanks. Could you make a video of this and send it to me in a private message? Please show your attempt in Creative Edition and FWsim Basic in the same video, so I can compare and possibly understand the issue better. You can use the free ScreenPal software for this: https://www.Screenpal.com

3 Likes

please fix this problem is driving me crazy

1 Like
1 Like

i did please i need to work with both versions when i cant understand something i go crazy maybe you cant read it now because its sunday

1 Like

and another things the texts once are in italian once in english it just switches language continuosly by itself on basic edition

1 Like

i tried downloading the game on another computer and the real loccation works fine but not on my pc

1 Like

this is the other error message i get is there a way to solve this because i need it its the whole day i m going crazy

1 Like

Thanks Chris. I will get back to you via e-mail and discuss some ways how this could be solved. If anyone else has the same problem, please respond to this thread.

Best Regards,
Lukas

1 Like

please lets solve this

1 Like

s as i said and also as the video i published there says how in one version works fine and in the other it doesnt and also why on another pc it works on both versions this is actually weird

1 Like