The Registration of the 2nd IFGP Is Now Open
Registration ends on 2021-03-01T05:00:00Z
New for the 2nd IFGP.
Something new for the 2nd edition of International Festival Of Great Pyrotechnics.
Refreshing the shooting range
The decor was designed by Sebastien Gagnon (Gagnon Sim Pyrotechnic) Specially for the International Festival of Great Pyrotechnics.
- 5 positions for Big shells (250mm - 300mm)
- 9 positions for medium Shells (150mm - 200mm)
- 9 positions for small Shells (100mm - 150mm)
- 3 Towers with 360º
- 9 small Towers with 360º
- 19 positions for ground effects, nautical effects and for very small shells (50mm - 75mm)
- 9 small Barge
- We replaced the many firing lines for the firing point.
- We have reduced the number of firing positions for big Shell.
- We have added 9 Positions for medium Shell. (150mm - 200mm)
- We have added 9 Positions for small Shell. (100mm - 150mm)
- We have increased the height of the 9 small towers.
- We have reduced the number of positions on the barges.
New rules of the competition
- We have added more Penalties.
- We have added more Strict Penalties.
- We have added the People’s Choice award.
The 2nd edition will be Live on the YouTube Channel of the International Festival Of Great Pyrotechnics (As the year past).